All fields, trees and drop down boxes can be defined by the administrator. With a click of a button User Departments are assigned site ownership relevant to their responsibilities; and categories are easily allocated globally or to specific sites.
Additional Administrator defined fields include the following:
- Unlimited levels of activity categories and sub-categories
- Unlimited levels of sites and locations within sites
- User defined root causes relevant to each specific activity category
- Impact levels
- Internal and external user departments
- Internal and external resources and users
- Complete resource and user information management
Significant detail is stored on organisational departments and internal and external resources involved in business activities.